Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My Meeting With Asia Top Copywriter Jo Han Mok

Internet Marketing is just like the brick and mortal business.

The top 10% make the 90% of the money on the Internet.

Have you wondered if you can access to the brains of this 10% elite Internet Markerter?

The truth is that you can't!

This group of elite Internet marketers (mystery as they are..) don't go around looking for publicity. Indeed, they shun from the public.

Why should they?

They can make money from the Internet by merely lifting their index finger to touch on the Internet goldmine button and money will start to gush into their doorway.

You do not need me to tell you how easily it is for them to make money on the Internet.

The fact of the matter is this special group of Internet Marketers are usually quiet, contented and unassuming lot that you will propably cannot pick them up from the crowd.

They look ordinary, dress ordinary but talk differently.

Their speech is congested with substance, money making idea and revolutionary marketing technique.

However, they never talk about it in the public.

They only discuss and share among themselves.

To access to this group of top notch Internet Marketer, you need to earn at least 20 millions USD or more per year from Internet marketing alone.

20 millions USD is the minimum entry requirement.

On top of that, you need to gain the trust of this group of elite.

If they don't trust you, then no matter how much money you have, you will have "NO ACESS" to this group. Period.

Trust is everything in this circle.

Before i review this kiss-ass opportunity for you to network with them, let me share with you how i manage to do it without making more than 20 millions a year from Internet marketing and gaining any form of trust ( they don't even know me!)

I got to know this master wordsmith, Jo Han Mok, who is part of this elite group of marketing guru on the Internet.

My meeting with Jo Han is coincidental.

I was having a meal at this run down restaurant (never mind it is run down, they serve delicious authentic singapore food) in downtown Singapore.

A cracking voice interrupt my munching of the delicious food in my mouth.

"Excuse me, anyone siting here?"

"Nope..." i reply abruptly, glancing at this ordinary looking plump man.

He sat down just in front of me and call for the waiteress.

As he is devouring his chicken and i my noodle, suddently we look up and our eyes meet.

That's where we strike a causual conversation after a brief introduction.

At that point, i still do not know that he is Asia Top Copywriter and marketer, Jo Han Mok (pardon my ignorance).

We enjoy each other conversation as we have much in common (pretty girls, Beer...)

We i leave, i ask Jo Han Mok for a name card.

"I don't have a namecard, but i do have a book!" he excliamed.

To our pleasant surprise, he pull out a book, take out a pen and scribble something on it and give it to me.

With a quick glance, i saw the title of the book as "the e-code".

Hastily, i move on after bidding farewell to my new found friend ( even though i still do not know that i have just meet the most important person in my life that could possibly change my destiny)

Over the next few week or so, as i read the E-code, i began to discover more on this High riding Internet marketing guru.

Do you know what he has written on the e-code book that he gave me?

Go find out at: http://tinyurl.com/2jfwx4

No comments: