Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Singapore Self-Made Millionaire On The Secret Of Making The Millions Dollars....

This is another great article from Adam Khoo (Singapore youngest self made millionaire) on the secret of success. Just received this from his email and guess it is good to share with you his secret on making his first millions dollars.

From Adam Khoo:

I just want to let you know that if you are the type of person who
always strives to improve and better yourself, I want to
congratulate you because all successful people do that as a HABIT.

So if you've got that, it's one step closer to success.

When you make a point to always learn or do something new
everyday so that you're constantly stretching myself, you will
become a successful person.

Because when your mind stretches, you would never go back down to
the level you were at before.

I made my million dollars at age 26 because I was willing to
stretch myself. I was willing to do things that 99% of the people
out there were afraid to do. That's a simple fact.

==> http://tinyurl.com/2aluvy

And you will make your million dollars (or more) when you have the
right strategies and mindset to get you there. Remember, making a
million dollars is no accident.

There is no way that I would have been a millionaire if I didn't
plan and execute the strategies I had.

And it's the same for you as well.

You have to learn the right mindsets, skills and strategies
BEFORE you can even dream about making a million dollars. And the
only way to learn all of these is to invest in yourself.

Because the moment you do, that knowledge will stay with you for a
LIFETIME. And it will reap returns for you again, again and again.

Success is no accident. And if you don't want your life to be left to
chance, then this is exactly what you've been looking for:

==> http://tinyurl.com/2aluvy



To Your Success,

Adam Khoo

No comments: